Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Cupcakes Anyone?

Here are my new rings.  I took them to  Breezy's  (my local bead store in Brandon, Florida) so my two friends, Kim and Deb could take a first look.  I'm looking for some feedback here.  They are chuncky for sure and have a puffy look to them    Deb looked at them and said they looked yummy like cupcakes...so....that's what I'm calling them Cupcake Rings...something sweet for the month.  I will be listing in my Artfire Shop in about a week.  Each is one of a kind, made from polymer clay, with a trendy bottle cap base that  is  adjustable in size.  They are embellished with Swarovski crystals (which I bought at Breezy's Beads) and some have some freshwater pearls also.  They are girlie and fun and springy!  Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • I woke up this rainy Halloween morning and realized I couldn’t let today go by without wishing you all a Happy Halloween… I’ve been struggling with whether...
  • I thought I’d keep writing PCD occasionally but my inner 5-year-old defiantly stomped her feet and said, “No.” There was no coaxing her back to the comput...
  • Going through the living room library of books smashed into the bookshelves... I find a hard covered book my dad put together - after my mom died - of m...