Monday, April 11, 2011

Cleaning Day!

Well, the parrot class was ok...I had  two students and boy...we worked hard!  Everyone was so nice and sooo creative!  The sad part is we worked so hard we forgot about the time and everyone had to leave rather quickly,  I thought I took pictures, but I must have forgotten because I can't find them on my camera...boo hooo....We are planning a second class, but I need five people to make it worth my time...gas is so expensive and I travel 40 miles each way to do the class.

Be sure to drop by and visit this great store...http://www.scraporium.com/index.html  Next to beads and polymer clay, paper is at the top of my list.  I love how it feels, smells and looks.  And you can do so many different things.  This time we are gonig to work on using stamps you have with metallic foil and ink.  We are also going to learn to make a bullseye cane and a spiral cane.

I also taught another class that week and here are some photos of their focal pendants they made. It was a lot of fun and such nice people! We got together and made seascapes...using charms we had and little pearls and a few other things. Definately a Christie Friesen inspired moment!




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • I woke up this rainy Halloween morning and realized I couldn’t let today go by without wishing you all a Happy Halloween… I’ve been struggling with whether...
  • I thought I’d keep writing PCD occasionally but my inner 5-year-old defiantly stomped her feet and said, “No.” There was no coaxing her back to the comput...
  • Going through the living room library of books smashed into the bookshelves... I find a hard covered book my dad put together - after my mom died - of m...