Wednesday, December 14, 2011

ATOMIC AWESOMENESS!!!!

THIS PAST WEEKEND, THE TUNES PLAYED, THE DOLLARS EXCHANGED HANDS AND THE PEOPLE ROCKED!  ALL THIS AND MORE, AT THE ATOMIC HOLIDAY BAZAAR IN SARASOTA.


THIS WAS MY FIRST YEAR AT ATOMIC AND I WAS NOT DISSAPPOINTED!







CHECK OUT A FEW PHOTOS AND A KUDOS TO SOMEONE WHOSE HANDMADE FABRIC I ADORE BUT COULD NEVER AFFORD!  BUT SHE IS AWESOME AND IT IS AWESOME AND DID I SAY IT WAS AWESOME! 

Pamela Marwede  I was really too busy to shop!  But your stuff is awesome!





Here are a few pics of some of the items from my shop at the Atomic.  And I wish I had taken pics of the others I really enjoyed, but I was so busy working, not much photo taking time. 

KUDOS TO ALL!  CHECK OUT THE PICTURES ON FLICKR








And a FUN TIME was had by all......

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • I woke up this rainy Halloween morning and realized I couldn’t let today go by without wishing you all a Happy Halloween… I’ve been struggling with whether...
  • I thought I’d keep writing PCD occasionally but my inner 5-year-old defiantly stomped her feet and said, “No.” There was no coaxing her back to the comput...
  • Going through the living room library of books smashed into the bookshelves... I find a hard covered book my dad put together - after my mom died - of m...